Supervisor (Full-time) Westfield
Supervisor - Westfield White City - 37.5 hours per week
· Westfield Shopping Centre, London
· £11.30 per hour
· 37.5 hours per week
· Full-time, permanent
We are looking for passionate, sales-driven brand ambassadors. To be a THOMAS SABO brand ambassador, you must be passionate about the brand, our products and our customers.
- Previous 1-2 years’ experience at Supervisor Level
- Passionate, driven individuals with strong customer service skills
- Proven sales track record and the demonstrated ability to meet and exceed your personal sales KPIs
- Premium retail experience
- Ability to work well in a team environment and lead by example Experience of opening/closing a standalone store
- Flexible to work in other local stores as required
- Competitive base salary, monthly bonus, commission on every item sold
- Exciting incentives
- Generous jewellery allowance and discount
- Nationwide opportunities across Boutiques and Concession Counters
- Frequent training to aid your career growth and progression within THOMAS SABO
- Fantastic benefits from day one of your employment
THOMAS SABO is an innovative, international lifestyle company, which creates inspiring jewellery and watches. Our driving forces are a love of fashion and a fascination for creating unique, highly expressive accessories that allow you to express your personality. At its core, the THOMAS SABO vision is inextricably linked to that of Thomas Sabo himself. He is the founder, visionary and mentor of the company as you see it today.
Hero designs from all the collections, such as Charm Club, love knots, beaded bracelets, the iconic rings and the wheel of Karma, have acquired cult status in the THOMAS SABO world.
Extraordinary attention to detail is paid in the creation of our on-trend designs, which range from classic and elegant, to cool and eclectic.
At THOMAS SABO, inclusivity and diversity are essential parts of our brand. We are committed to providing a supportive workplace where everyone in our team feels valued, included and most importantly, can be themselves at work.
We strive to provide opportunities for career growth and encourage individual successes, recognizing talent and celebrating achievements.
THOMAS SABO is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please note that due to large volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
#supervisor #retailsupervisor #retail #fashion #westfield ##immediate start