ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
THOMAS SABO is an innovative, international lifestyle company, which manufactures jewellery, watches and beauty products for fashion-aware women and men. Our driving forces are a love of fashion and a fascination for creating innovative, highly-expressive accessories.
Iconic designs from the ladies' and men's collections, such as love knots, leather bracelets, the feminine rings and the wheel of Karma, have acquired cult status in the THOMAS SABO world.
As our Assistant Manager, you will be expected to work in partnership with the Store Manager and the local Head Office Team. As the right hand of the Manager, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth running of the business in all its aspects. You will be made directly responsible for the store/concession in the absence of the Manager.
You will be involved in some aspects of staff management such as: recruitment & selection; rota planning and induction training as directed by the Manager.
You will help the Manager with the design and organisation of promotional activities (Marketing as well as PR) for the store.
While being an effective communicator, you will be experienced in managing and resolving staff disputes.
We see this role as a very hands-on one which is reflected in the job description as it lists operational and admin tasks as well as some managerial ones.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has min 2 years’ experience in the jewelry field is an asset but not essential
- Has a proven track record of selling luxury goods
- Has exceptional sales and negotiation skills
- Is customer service driven
- Is able to build and establish long term customer relationships
- Has very good analytical skills and is extremely confident when working with numbers and reports
- Has an understanding of luxury, design and premium lifestyle
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we’re only able to contact those candidates with whom we would like an interview.